Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Entry - The Debut

Finally, after years and years of consideration and reconsideration, my first food blog (diary)! Yay! Hopefully I'll spend more time in here updating than playing games in Facebook or waiting for my brother to complete his missions in Lord of the Rings games. One of my 2011 new year resolutions (Delayed from 2009 and 2010 resolutions) is this piece time-consuming-but-worth-every-effort food blog. Please do leave any messages, criticisms or any sort of notes that you think might improve this blog. (I promise I won't hunt you down).

So anyway, the blog is dedicated to anyone out there curious, adventurous and audacious enough to go around the city to have a their taste buds pampered. Most of the entry updates here will be any cuisine based in Jakarta. Yes, the old colonial town where mosquitos are your best friends and traffic jams (Not that bread jam - I know this is a food blog) are inevitable even on Sundays. Occasionally and infrequently, there will be food updates from close-by neighboring Asian countries.

Without further ado, let's start the year with more food to taste.

SelfishTemptations//

No comments:

Post a Comment